Hello All - new member in the UK

Salik Rafiq salikmrafiq at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 03:37:30 CST 2020

I have sent the vendor of this item questions on ebay what you asked.

It includes the keyboard x 2, mice x 2, CPU and monitor as well as those manuals. My offer was going to be £350 = €408

Vendor does not know which Solaris it is. So perhaps not familiar with Unix? It might be he inherited from a family member.

Bit of a toy - only meant for a university project of mine which I did on a Sparcstation 2 to show my kids that Xbox was not the beginning of time with computers! LOL

Thanks.
Salik.