Pro-380 power supply

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Fri Jan 10 15:42:46 CST 2020

I have a Pro-380 with an H7862-C power supply.  Recently the power supply input filter (where the cord plugs in) shorted out, causing melted filter guts to leak out of the case and put a big smoke cloud in the room.

Fortunately I have a spare, but it's an H7862 (not -C).  I'm planning to replace the failed input filter, but in the meantime: does anyone know what the difference is between the two versions?  Is it just a design tweak, or does the -C have different specs (like higher current ratings)?  The replacement came out of a Pro-350 component set.

	paul