Apple II DOS User's manual

Tapley, Mark B. mark.tapley at swri.org
Wed Jan 8 19:19:11 CST 2020

All,
next thing in my disposal pile.

3-ring binder, containing a repro copy of the subject line and a 5.25” floppy labelled “Apple II DOS 3.3 System Master For Apple II, II+, and IIe”.

computer is given away a while back, should have sent this with it. I bought it in 2006 and won’t use it. I think all reproductions, not originals. FTGH.

                                        - Mark
                                        210-522-6025 office
                                        210-379-4635 cell