Looking for Extended Industry Standard Architecture Revision 3.10 Specification

Ali cctalk at ibm51xx.net
Sat Feb 22 06:04:08 CST 2020

Monty,Thanks for the linkage. I believe that document talks about interfacing legacy (EISA/ISA) system with PCI system and exchange of info at the HW level. I am looking for the syntax of the CFG files that define the resources used by a particular piece of HW. I have one document that touches on the subject but it is more like an FAQ written by a third party. Thanks again.-Ali
-------- Original message --------From: Monty McGraw <mmcgraw74 at gmail.com> Date: 2/22/20  3:57 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Ali <cctalk at ibm51xx.net>, "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts" <cctalk at classiccmp.org> Subject: Re: Looking for Extended Industry Standard Architecture Revision 3.10 Specification How about this: https://pierrelib.pagesperso-orange.fr/pnp/ESCD_v1.02A.pdfMontyOn Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 2:47 AM Ali via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:Hello,

Does anyone have the "Extended Industry Standard Architecture Revision 3.10"
specification either in printed/book form that they are willing to separate
from or in some sort of electronic format ala PDF? I am mostly interested in
the sections on the syntax for EISA CFG files. TIA!

-Ali