HP 9000 Series 360 Thin LAN

Roger Addy roger.addy at charter.net
Fri Feb 21 12:19:40 CST 2020

Hi All,

I am using an HP 9000 Series 360 with a "Thin LAN" coax card to run a
piece of equipment. The LAN connection is not currently being used.  I'm
wondering if it's possible to connect it to a modern ethernet network?
If so, what could I do with it? I found an adapter on Amazon. I would
like to be able to transfer files and possibly print.  The file systems
are not compatible except for maybe ASCII files.  Anyone have any
thoughts?  Even if I could transfer files into another HP 9000 system it
would be beneficial.

Thank you,

Roger A.