1980's Computer Books FTGH

Tapley, Mark B. mark.tapley at swri.org
Wed Feb 12 19:57:15 CST 2020

All,
next to go, stack of four paper resources;

1) "Digital Techniques Workbook" - Heathkit educational systems. Copyright 1978-1993.
Student workbook, 278 pages with a comb binding,  8.5 x 11 inch format.
I doubt anybody here is going to learn much from it; very basic logic design.
Mostly of historical interest.

2) "Structured Basic" by Clark and Drum, copyright 1983
Isn’t that an oxymoron? :-)
294 pages, Hard-cover, library book with stamp inside front cover.
Lots of example code snippets.

3) Electronic Drafting, Beakley, Autore, Alf, copyright 1982
8.5 x 11 perfect-bound soft-cover, 152 pages.
All the rules to draw superb circuit diagrams, block diagrams, etc.

4) Circuit diagram - multisheet, engineering drawing, looks to be for an IBM PC AT.
Large drawings, maybe size F? Have not unfolded most of them, all collected in a ziploc bag.

Happy to split up. Pretty sure I can do media rate on these. Normal method, first time-tag in my in-box gets priority, but Al K. can pre-empt if he responds before I ship.

                                        - Mark
                                        210-522-6025 office
                                        210-379-4635 cell