FTGH: Global Village Teleport 56k Modem

Tapley, Mark B. mark.tapley at swri.org
Wed Feb 12 19:43:07 CST 2020

All,
next thing off the top of my stack is a Global Village Teleport 56k Modem, in original box. I think never opened; the shrink-wrap is torn, but not enough to open the box. Should include setup gear for Mac, powerPC or 68k according to the box. This is not the “Gold” or “Platinum” editions - I think I have one of each, but not IOB.

No good idea who you can talk to at 56k bits/s these days :-(.

But, if you’d like to recreate a cutting-edge Macintosh Centris 610 setup circa 1993, might be just the thing!

Free for shipping from Texas, Zip 78254.

                                        - Mark
                                        210-522-6025 office
                                        210-379-4635 cell