IBM Type 31 Alphabetical Duplicating Keypunch available, Seattle area

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 17:34:36 CST 2020

(resending as this appears to have gotten eaten last time...)

Hi all --

As the subject line says I've got an IBM Type 31 Alphabetical Duplicating
Keypunch sitting in my basement, in the Seattle area.

It's in well-loved but decent physical condition and appears to be
completely original.  I have not powered it on (still has the original
selenium rectifiers in it, for one thing) but mechanically it seems fine.
No rust or obviously damaged parts, but it's clearly gotten a decent amount
of use since the 1930s.

It's really cool but it's not really something I'm interested in keeping --
if any of you are interested or know someone who is interested, please feel
free to make an offer.  Due to the size and fragility of the item I don't
want to ship this thing.

Pictures are available here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqb36sqnCIfMo9BhHMhAok3F4cAInQ?e=EhXDPP

Thanks!