michael Holley?

jwest at classiccmp.org jwest at classiccmp.org
Sat Aug 29 15:41:11 CDT 2020

Mike wrote....
-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk <cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org> On Behalf Of Mike Douglas via cctalk
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 6:02 PM
To: cctalk at classiccmp.org
Subject: Re: michael Holley?

I archived the entire website in the summer of 2019, shortly before it went offline in the Fall of 2019. When it became clear that SWTPC.COM was not coming back on line, I chose to host the content at https://deramp.com/swtpc.com/ so hobbyists could still have access to the excellent material Michael pulled together. Mike Evenson also hosts a copy of the website at http://www.swtpcemu.com/mholley/.

Anything you can do to preserve and host the material at swtpc.* is much appreciated!

Mike=