IBM and Calcomp gear rescue in Toronto area

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Thu Aug 20 19:02:57 CDT 2020

My aunt worked at Calcomp (not sure for how long but defintely in the
late 70s), I think in QA. She sent me a couple test plots on some
plastic back then and I still have them.

I think it would be funny to rescue the plotter and send it to her, but
it would probably need to be rescued again soon afterward.

alan