SimH B5500 Emulator with MCP XIII (Was: UniSys ClearPath OS/2200 Express?)

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Tue Aug 18 11:48:06 CDT 2020

Lars,

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 04:34:36PM +0000, Lars Brinkhoff via cctalk wrote:

> Richard Cornwell added one to SIMH:
>
> https://github.com/simh/simh/tree/master/B5500

Nice.  I already had a git clone of the SIMH git repo that had it in it.  I
probably tried unsuccessfully in the past to find software to run on it,
then forgot about it.  My terrible memory is inconvenient at times.

It built successfully, and Bing found documentation on running MCP XIII on
it at:

    https://Sky-Visions.com/burroughs/B5500_quick_start.pdf

I'll give it a try as soon as I have time.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.