Circuit board trace repair...

Doc Shipley doc at vaxen.net
Wed Aug 12 17:33:19 CDT 2020

When I worked for Texas Instruments in '83, we used 30ga 24K gold
wire...  I use plain wire-wrap wire for board repairs, and from the
looks of most of my pre-1990 circuit boards, that's period correct.

The only issue I'd have with that 3M tape would be cutting it narrow
enough to fit.  Otherwise, it's purpose-built for what you're doing.

Doc