SUN VME - Have em in US....

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Sat Aug 1 15:47:37 CDT 2020

For all, I can take them to a UPS shipping center if you pay for packing
and shipping. I just drop 'em off and you figure it out. I'll send them
in packs of four,

Cost: This is coming from Bob's stash of stuff and any proceeds go
directly to his mom who is 81 and trying to replace her boiler. Paypal
me what you think is fair.

fkirst batch is

5011320
5011050