Ok, got the Perq tapes

Steven M Jones classiccmp at crash.com
Sun Apr 26 20:37:04 CDT 2020

On 04/26/2020 16:33, Chris Zach via cctalk wrote:
> Ok, so this evening I went back to the house to do a quick evacuation of
> the most critical stuff and take some better pictures. This time I
> brought a massive xeon flashlight which helps to get quicker pictures
> with less shake.

Thank you for doing this and for sharing the photos!

Pics 276 & 277 feature a two-enclosure Dynabyte Business Computers
system. I wasn't sure of the manufacturer but you can just make out the
address zooming in to one of the labels, and the BYTE, and that's enough
for Google to do the rest.

Oh, well 278 has a very readable DYNABYTE label, albeit with a different
address.

Heh, looks like that BA11-VA made it into the... Say, is that a 928?
Nice, this load is traveling in style! And the sharkmouth sticker makes
more sense. (I've made more than one rescue pickup in a 944S or 968 over
the years.)

--S.