Unusual Punched Cards (Peter Van Peborgh)

brianb1224 brianb1224 at aol.com
Sat Apr 18 14:24:25 CDT 2020

There is a lady who collects them also plus the wooden blooms usually at the renaissance festivals. Sorry I forgot her name.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Thompson via cctech <cctech at classiccmp.org> Date: 4/18/20  2:14 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: cctech <cctech at classiccmp.org> Subject: Re: Unusual Punched Cards (Peter Van Peborgh) >> Guys,>> I have been collecting all types of computer punched cards for a few years> now. In the distant past I actually used them!>> I am desperately looking for two types I do not have been able to find a> sample of:> *       Jacquard fabric/carpet loom cards. OK, not computer but the> ancestor, for completeness of the history. There may be several formats of> these.>>Something like this?http://www.ricomputermuseum.org/Home/interesting_computer_items/jacquard-loom-cards-- Michael Thompson