Unusual Punched Cards

Peter Van Peborgh peter at vanpeborgh.eu
Sat Apr 18 11:51:44 CDT 2020

Guys,

I have been collecting all types of computer punched cards for a few years
now. In the distant past I actually used them!

I am desperately looking for two types I do not have been able to find a
sample of:
*	Jacquard fabric/carpet loom cards. OK, not computer but the
ancestor, for completeness of the history. There may be several formats of
these.
*	Original Hollerith card, 12 rows by 24 columns. Once again, this is
a long shot.

Well if you don't ask, you never get! Thank you for your interest. Peter