DEC QBUS Backplanes

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:57:17 CDT 2020

Just curious - in all the backplane photos I've seen, it appears the
fragile wire wrapping is always exposed without a cover protecting it from
other components, fallen screws and wayward fingers in the computer cabinet.

Was it ever standard practice to put a cover over these? I couldn't imagine
debugging or repairing a backplane...

--
Anders Nelson

www.erogear.com