Tektrionix VAXBI board and DC100 training tapes?

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 14:45:18 CDT 2019

An ex DEC engineer offloaded some stuff that he had found in his attic.

https://i.imgur.com/413NSSL.jpg?1

It came together with a tektronix 1241 Logic Analyzer.

Someone that can tell more about it?

Then there were some DC100 tapes in a huge heap of TU58 diagnostic tapes
for VAX-11/730 and  VAX-11/750 that looked different.

https://i.imgur.com/6n8yCxd.jpg?1

They were marked "BI-SYNC TRAINING TAPE" and "ASYNC TRAINING TAPE
TAP-895-103-1.0 3.04"

Anyone recognize what that could be?

BTW. What are the status of various 11/730 and 11/750 diagnostics on TU58.
Are those already dumped? It takes some time to work with TU58 so if
someone already done all this I might skip dealing with them.

I know of only one place that has TU58 dumps.
http://iamvirtual.ca/VAX11/VAX-11-software.html
Anywhere else?

/Mattis