Fwd: For auction: Amiga 3000

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Sat Oct 19 11:07:31 CDT 2019

Sellam,
     I am an Amiga expert. If you don't remove the battery asap you are
going to lose this system. I am amazed that it still works but that
isn't going to last much longer. You stated that there was some
corrosion that you cleaned up so it may already too late to save the
motherboard. The acid from the battery will migrate along the copper
traces and there is no way to stop it nor repair it. I would never buy
this system.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!