Scanning docs for bitsavers

Alexandre Souza alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 21:33:27 CST 2019

>My recommendation: use a proper multi-function copier (the big copiers)
>that can also scan to network. I currently use our big Konica-Minolta

I've got a Lexmark X646E full duplex printing/scanner. I'm still learning
how to use it at its max, but I believe I'll scan TONS of documents I have
stored home as soon as I learn how to PROPERLY do that.

Interesting machine. Very cheap, but with a very fast ADF duplex scanner. I
just need to learn all the adjusts and fix the ADF rollers.

Enviado do meu Tele-Movel