Straight -8 Front Panel

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 25 16:56:15 CST 2019

Hi Ethan

Ok .. I now have dimensions and will add you to the list

I have only recently got back to doing panels after a break of a couple
of years.

My wife has not been too well and has been hospitalized on a couple of
occaisions.

However now she is just about fully recovered so I'm back to making panels.

I have stocks of PDP8/e (A and B), PDP8/f and universal /f or /m (unmarked).

I'm redoing the old artwork and looking to do my own screening when the
weather gets better.

Doing silk screen printing in a English winter is not a good idea.

We have had showery rain and temps in the range -1C to +4C for weeks.

It aint going to get better anytime soon.

Even in a heated room the humidity is too high for quick drying.

I plan to have a range of panels made and in stock next spring.

I'm always interested in requirements for panels.

So if you hear of any please let me know.

Rod Smallwood