WANTED: iSBC-202 microcode image

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Thu Nov 14 08:17:33 CST 2019

The iSBC 202 is actually two boards:  a controller, PSA 1000467 and a
interface board PWA 1001036.

There are 4 PROMS on the controller/channel board, intel D3604 (512x8),
labelled A10: 52-722, A11: 52-729, A12: 52-741 and A13: 52-735 .  I
presume these are what you are looking for.

Unfortunately, my MiniPro knows D3604 not, so I'd presumably have to
engage my Arduino Mega or some such to read them, unless the pinout
matches something that the minipro does know about.

I do not have CROMIS.

If nobody else has them, and after other advice you decide you want to
pursue this, I could put it on my list of things to do over the next
month or so.

JRJ