Classic equipment available & my bad year.

Geoff Reed geoffr at zipcon.net
Mon Nov 11 03:55:24 CST 2019

I'm glad you're on the mend dave.  If I was anywhere near ottowa I'd be trying to get some of your stash.

On 11/8/19, 3:10 PM, "cctalk on behalf of Dave Dunfield via cctalk" <cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org on behalf of cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

    Hello Everyone.

    I have had a major health incident which means that I have been unresponsive
    for several months. As I need to move in closer to town, I will be disposing
    of what remains of my collection (Things like: Altairs, Imsa, PET 2001,
    Apple II, TRS-80s, lots of S100 carts etc.)

    I have posted some preliminary information at:

       http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/sale.txt

    This will be updated on a regular basis.

    If you are interested in what happened to me, I have posted
    some details at:

       http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/2019.txt

    Dave Dunfield