Classic equipment available & my bad year.

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Fri Nov 8 17:01:39 CST 2019

Your story is an inspiration to us all!  With all the modern medical
technology and the human spirit,  there is never a reason to give up hope!

Best wishes for a full recovery,

Nigel Johnson

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message