Cheap minicomputer (Tracor-Northern 1610) on Facebook Markeplace (Allentown, PA) 18 bit?

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Sat Nov 2 16:39:47 CDT 2019

Well, it's sold. I hope someone here hought it, and will post some better pics and details.

If it had been near to me I'd have bought it instantly. A rack, a Tektronix XY display,
a rack drawer, blanking panels, some neat mysterious instruments, two 8" floppy drives,
and a probable PDP-something all for $45?
Bet the various items are on slide rails too. How rare is it to get both parts of
workable slide rails? Here in Oz, virtually unheard of. Separating slide halves and losing
one half seems to be a near universal syndrome with people who part out test equipment.

Guy (Australia)