Abandoned FACOM system in Italy?

Evan Linwood evanlinwood at hotmail.com
Mon May 27 07:31:50 CDT 2019

I'm guessing this could be known to others on the list, but I haven't seen it mentioned, so posting just in case.
There doesn't seem to be mention of any recovery effort in the comments (that I could see).
The most interesting section is from 14:14:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrx1tK5xcAk
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.nmj3ysj3FfGgc8gP7yLUrAEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrx1tK5xcAk>
Huge Abandoned Clothing Factory - Found Vintage Computers!<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrx1tK5xcAk>
Go to https://NordVPN.com/properpeople and or use code PROPERPEOPLE to to get 75% off a 3 year plan. Protect yourself online today! In this episode, we explore a massive textile factory that had offices filled with old computer equipment and waterlogged fabric samples. Broken Window Theory: https://www.youtube.com/brokenwindowtheoryurbex https ...
www.youtube.com