Raised Floors

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Thu May 23 10:11:49 CDT 2019

On 5/22/19 9:41 AM, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:
> Both of the data centers / raised floors in my office have fire
> sprinklers.  I don't know if they lines are charged or dry.  (I'll
> inquire.)

I received an answer this morning stating that the fire sprinklers in
the DC are "charged with air and if a sprinkler head goes off the air
pressure releases but it will not flow water unless one other fire
system device (smoke head pull station etc..) is activated."

So there is the possibility ~> likelihood that water will be pumped into
the DC if a sprinkler head opens and another Indicator of Fire ;-)
activates.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die