Pleas ID this IBM system....

Adrian Stoness tdk.knight at gmail.com
Tue May 21 12:03:14 CDT 2019

all systems have their advantages disadvantages it all depends on what your
doing and designs u choose. personaly i think raised floor and tray above
are best then u keep all ur power below away from ur data lines plus but
then ur setup is only as good as the lazyest tech u get comming in running
stuff.