apollo psa test point adaptor

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 02:18:47 CDT 2019

I do not think this is correct. The IRIG almost certainly refers to the Apollo Inertial Reference Integrating Gyro, which you can see in this video along with one of the PSA trays Adrian’s contraption is supposed to be testing:

https://youtu.be/lXe2OS4nwnQ

BTW I got my Apollo IRIG at the same auction that Adrian got the Apollo PSA tester from.

Marc