apollo psa test point adaptor

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 00:17:03 CDT 2019

These are sturdy and notoriously expensive aerospace grade 38999 connectors. We had to slightly machine modern 38999’s male plugs to fit in these, but by in large it still fits the modern standard. I have one of the PSA trays it connects to, trying to make it work again! Nice and noble hardware it is.
Marc