Network cards and Win98SE

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Mon May 13 18:21:28 CDT 2019

On 5/13/19 5:05 PM, Charles via cctalk wrote:
> Sure, but you assume I know anything about online gaming (I don't);

No, I do not.

"gaming adapter" is a broad category like "vacuum / hoover" or "copier /
Xerox" or "tissue / Kleenex" or "automobile".  All of which have many
names that can be used equally across many different broad categories.

"Gaming adapters" take a wired computer and connect it to a wireless
network.

The fact that it has "gaming" in it's name does not in any way imply
that you must know anything about gaming of any kind.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die