Only never in Canada - dumb terminals

ben bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca
Sat Mar 23 14:27:36 CDT 2019

On 3/23/2019 10:07 AM, Mike Stein wrote:
> As to RS-232, it can provide TTL or 0-3.3V 'pseudo-RS-232' which usually works in my experience, but if you need 'true' RS-232 there are tiny TTL<>RS-232 adapters on eBay for < $2.00

But $80 shipping over night to canada with my luck.

> I believe Rich Cini built one; maybe he can add something
Australia is a good ways away from here.

The link is here for the micro controller and PCB.
https://www.siliconchip.com.au/Shop/8/2760
It is a good deal if you have the other parts,
but I am looking for a older terminal with a
real keyboard and screen. The first computer
I used had the TTY I/O and I liked that keyboard feel.
Ben.