What 6502 macro assembler was used for the AIM-65 Monitor ROM?

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 12:40:43 CDT 2019

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 9:44 AM Mike Stein <mhs.stein at gmail.com> wrote:

> I assume you've looked at RM65-dos.zip on Rich Cini's site?
>
> http://www.classiccmp.org/cini/systems.htm

That is where I found the a copy of the RM65-5101 / RM65-5101E FDC
Controller manual in the RM-65 FDC & DOS link.

I didn't notice the link for the binary files there too. I just took a
look at that. I'm not sure exactly what that is. It doesn't appear to
be for the DOS firmware that would be located on the FDC Controller
EPROM along with the low level FDC primitives located at $8000 -
$8EFF. The manual lists the part number for the firmware ROM as
A65-090.