PDP 11/60 Print Sets

David Williams nospam212-cctalk at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 15:56:51 CDT 2019

Many years ago I gave away some PDP 11/60 hardware to someone on this
list but don't recall who it was (Ethan maybe?). Anyway, I have recently
discovered a stack of various print sets that I believe went with that
system and would like to send them along. If you recall that long past
transaction (10 years ago maybe? More? Less? Don't recall exactly, old
age is killing my memory) please contact me so I can make arrangements
for these. And if you aren't interested please let me know so I can see
if anyone else is interested in them.

Thanks.

David Williams
www.trailingedge.com