KA650 VAX memory error

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 15:16:51 CST 2019

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 12:02 PM Joseph Zatarski via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On a somewhat related note, I don't suppose anybody knows or has
> documentation on the pinout of the C/D interconnect on these RAM boards?
> The pinout for the ribbon cable is in the manual, but the C/D
> interconnect doesn't seem to be documented in any of the manuals that
> are online.

650QS Field Maintenance Print Set, MP-02538-01, Rev C1
http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/vax/650/MP02538_650QS_Sep88.pdf

Page 65 of the PDF, KA650 Circuit Schematics Page 23 of 40
MA0 - MA9
CAS0 - CAS3
RAS0 - RAS3
WE
SE
XADDR20, XADDR21
+5
GND

Page 47 of the PDF, Page 5 of 40 is an overview block diagram of those
signals originating at the DC357 CMCTL Memory System Controller.