CDC Cyber 180-960 available

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 17:49:35 CDT 2019

> It is still not clear if the 960 is to be kept at Vandenberg! This is
> the US Air Force here.

Also, the "maybe-available" 960 is the *spare* machine. The fate of
the production machines are in question. They would likely go through
normal military surplus channels.

Anyway, time is basically up.

I have a bit of an inventory - no, don't expect them to still have any
ancient stuff - so if you have a very specific want, maybe I can
inquire and see if is has not yet been junked, and can be thrown in
with my stuff. Quite a lot was junked some time ago.

--
Will