CDC Cyber 180-960 available

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Fri Jun 28 15:22:22 CDT 2019

Hi,

It has come to my attention that a CDC Cyber 180-960 is available.  Apparently this is from a supplier that was supporting Vandenburg AFB (California) with spares.  Since Vendenburg is decommissioning it’s Cyber systems, the supplier wants to get rid of the spare machine that they have.

I think the supplier just want the machine “to go away” so the price is likely to be negligible.

Please contact me off-list if interested and I’ll get you in touch with the relevant folks.

TTFN - Guy