Identifying some boards

connork at connorsdomain.com connork at connorsdomain.com
Mon Jun 24 10:54:40 CDT 2019

Some quick searching makes it look like it belongs to Encore's RSX line
of machines.
They still have a website with tons of information on it:
http://encore-support.com/products4.htm
Looking at a parts page I found here:
http://encore-support.com/htmls/

Specifically here is a list of part numbers that seems to have your
boards in it:
http://encore-support.com/htmls/repaircpy.htm
> 160-113229-001                                  PWA-4MB/SRAM/75NS
160-113229-002                                  PWA-4MB/SRAM/150
160-113229-003                                  PWA-16MB/SRAM
> 160-113234-001                                  PWA-CPU
160-113234-002                                  PWA-CPU

RSX CPU board, anyway, lots of good info on the arch here:
http://encore-support.com/htmls/rsx.htm

A quote from the above link:
"Influenced largely by Encore’s long experience in real time, the Encore
RSX memory system features a very large Direct Mapped Cache (DMC)
design. Starting at 4MB, the DMC delivers unprecedented user cache
management and control. First, the cache is expandable up to total of
16MB."

So it looks like you have an RSX CPU and 4MB Cache board and some other
support boards. Your missing DRAM and I/O and well a lot of other
stuff...

Anyway, hope this helps.

-Connor K