RK05 indicator lenses?

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Sat Jun 22 08:07:12 CDT 2019

On 6/21/2019 8:58 PM, Thomas Moss via cctalk wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've recently acquired an RK05 that's missing the lenses for its indicator
> lights.
>
> Does anyone know a part number or where I could find replacements?
> I was hoping there would be a clue in the engineering drawings, but
> unfortuanetly not.
>
> Regards,
> -Tom
>
> mosst at sdf.lonestar.org

The good news is that I have some spares from some disassembled drives
(1 red. 6 white) and an entire front panel with the lenses. The bad news
is that one of the places I have them is  offsite (though inventoried: I
know exactly where they are), and I won't be able to get to them until
about a month from now.  If you don't come up with an answer by then,
feel free to contact me.

(I have a red one and 6 white ones at my house, but to get the 7th one,
I need to go offsite and pull one off of a panel).

JRJ