RSS Feeds

Lawrence Woodman lorrywoodman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 01:27:07 CDT 2019

Hello Kevin,

I blog mostly, but not entirely, about vintage computers on my website.

Most recently I have been writing articles about CP/M.

   https://techtinkering.com

The RSS feed is:

   http://feeds.feedburner.com/TechTinkering

If you like watching videos I also have a youtube channel:

   https://youtube.com/techtinkering

Hope this is of interest

Lorry