irish cctech subscribers

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 17 18:34:11 CDT 2019

Hi Ronan,

I know you meant 'in Ireland.' But I can't resist: I'm of Irish ancestry, though born
and residing in Sydney Australia. Also "My particular interest is in DEC pdp-8 and pdp11 machines."

Never thought I'd actually have any, until unexpected events of 2018 and ongoing. Now so far I
have two PDP-8/S to restore ( http://everist.org/NobLog/20181104_PDP-8S.htm )
and two PDP-11:
  Rack 1: PDP 11/44 and one RLO2 diskpack drive.
  Rack 2: PDP 11/34, two RLO2 diskpack drives, and one RK05 disk pack drive.
          Seems to be a complete, intact system.
I have the side panels, various blanking panels, and assorted documentation.
Still making arrangements for a long-term space to set them up and work on them.

Regards,
Guy Dunphy