Value of Burroughs B9974 disk pack

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Fri Jun 14 12:14:03 CDT 2019

On 6/14/19 9:57 AM, Alan Perry wrote:

> I have been talking to other folks at CHM about seeing the one there, but need to work on my rationale.

There really isn't much to see that is in the picture. It's not like the system in in one physical location
in storage. Everything is palletized and would have to be brought down from the pallet racking.

I have no way to read the packs. I may still have a drive in my storage, if it hasn't already been scrapped
as I've been downsizing over the past several years.