TurboDOS for S-100, IMS or L/F Technologies

Jonathan Haddox new_castle_j at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 11:55:29 CDT 2019

I'm restoring an IMS - L/F Technologies S-100 Bus computer.  I've got all the pieces except for the Operating System.  I'm hoping that someone here may have a disk stashed away.  From the literature I have read, I would need TurboDOS version 1.40a or 1.41c from IMS or L/F Technologies.  I've seen TurboDOS 1.3 versions out in the wild from IMS, but the 1.4 version was greatly enhanced and offered better compatibility with my specific hardware.  I'd be much obliged if anyone can help.

Thanks,

Jonathan
new_castle_j  at yahoo