Scanning Results

ben bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca
Sun Jul 21 16:57:24 CDT 2019

On 7/21/2019 9:04 AM, Guy Dunphy via cctalk wrote:

> Starting again with the clean full size scan, reduce to 1200 x 1620, (a good screen size)
> and 8 bit/px indexed. (Adequate for this page.)   Saved file size: 339 KB.
>    File: 7903_07_1200_8.png

Umm I am running 800 x 600 here. I have gone back to smaller
screen since FireFox seems to displaying TINY FONTS all the time.
I like 80x20 screen sized TEXT. Also different pdf viewers display
differently. I read my PDF on Android PDF reader and not every thing
displays in the default reader.

Umm 74170 ... TTL data book, turn on reader ... look up part..

> Btw, I don't suppose anyone has a copy of a utility called PDF Dissector, from Zynamics?
> Google bought out Zynamics and withdrew the utility from the market, in 2011.
>
> Guy

Ben.