advice upcoming visit to Bletchley Park / comp museum

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 02:03:59 CDT 2019

Paul,

  I think Luton is a really bad choice if you are using Public Transport. If you are driving that’s not too bad unless its Friday afternoon when the entire UK road system seems to disintegrate. (Actually, in July and August it’s a little better).

  Its not on the same train line as Bletchly/Milton Keynes so you end up with a messy journey involving busses…. Take a look in Google Maps its pretty good for UK busses and trains. It show 1 Hour and 39 mins direct. Or 2 hours in and out of London.

Dave