advice upcoming visit to Bletchley Park / comp museum

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 14:38:17 CDT 2019

Bill,
 I think you will be cutting things fine. The risks are up to you,
 You won't drive from Gatwick to Bletchley in an hour. It’s the wrong side of London. Google is currently saying 1h 33Mins.
 However, the route involves the M25 via Heathrow and that has frequent blockages so IMHO it’s a risky option.
 Conversely getting the train means crossing London and getting a tube. Google is saying allow 1h 54m for that at present.
 Then TNMOC (where all the computers are) does not open until 10.30. Allowing two hours for a visit means its tight getting back to Gatwick.
Dave
G4UGM