Wtd: advice upcoming visit to Bletchley Park / comp museum

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 13:10:42 CDT 2019

Wow I’m jealous,
I lost out this week, it was a choice between Bletchley and Selfriges.  My kids wanted to shop on Oxford street and didn’t want to take a train for a few hours to Bletchley which would make dad happy.  They wanted a something a short walk or tube ride from our hotel near Hyde park where they could drive me crazy and lighten my wallet.

Cheers,
Corey

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ