OT Parts houses & scrappers

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sat Jan 26 19:16:06 CST 2019

On 1/26/19 6:02 PM, William Donzelli via cctalk wrote:
> With that attitude, you will lose a lot more deals than you win.

> Don't be a cheapskate, basically.

I think I came across wrong.

I'm not trying to be a cheapskate.  I have no objection at all to paying
reasonable amounts that the market will bring.

I'm referring to times when I have absolutely no idea what is
reasonable.  If I find out it's value is significantly higher than my
passing interest I want to identify that and communicate it early.  I
want to NOT waste anyone's time.  I want to avoid insulting anyone.
Hence my desire to honestly communicate my position.  If I can't run
with then big dogs, that's fine.  I don't want to falsely slow them down.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die