Jesse and the ebay mess

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:45:21 CST 2019

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 3:23 PM Joseph Zatarski via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> >Sorry, but this doesn't really check out...
>
> *snip*
>
> With regards to my last message, I should also note that I did notice the
> ebay auction shipping locations do not all match the location listed in
> Jesse's email. This is interesting at least, but then some auctions do
> match land o' lakes, FL
>
> Does Cypress-Tech have multiple locations?

I recently bought an HP A-Series CPU board from "jmann23".  The
listing said the item location was
Clearwater, Florida. The FedEx tracking showed that it originated in
Pittsburgh, PA.

The board arrived as described, passed the 24612A CPU diagnostics, and
booted RTE-A, no problems.

Did I care that it was shipped from PA instead of FL?  No.