PDP-11/45 RSTS/E boot problem

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Sun Jan 20 15:47:06 CST 2019

Some further info on the parity halt/trap thing:

Digging again this morning for what I saw yesterday, it does look like it's a MS11 fastbus thing.  The EHA/EHB bits are described in the Jan 1973 version of the 11/45 MS11 maintenance manual (table 3-12, describing the parity register), but they have been scrubbed out by the time of the Jan 1974 printing of the same manual!

Somewhere yesterday I saw an actual register layout drawing that had these bits, but I'm not able to find it again this afternoon so far...

	--FritzM.